is a living room wall
with awkwardly placed photographs
hiding fist-shaped holes."
Andrea Gibson, “Class” (via vagueblueeyes)
So ive noticed this parenting mothering thing comes natural to me."
So if identical twin males marry and have kids with identical twin females would their kids (cousins) have the same dna or look the same if their parents are the same ?"
People really know how to hurt my feelings."
They think just because i live with his parents they assume they are going to take care of it. And they assume because my mother doesn’t spoil me or give me a place to live shes a terrible mother. “I guess she wont be seeing the baby for the next 18 years” quoted from his mother. Bitch it aint your decision to make. Its MINE. my decision. My mother. My childs grandmother also. No my mother doesn’t buy me everything I want, nor house me, cause she sees it as im 20 not 10. There is no reason for her to support me. But that doesn’t make her a bad mother. She actually raised me right. Oh and were getting a separate place to live so I dont raise my child in poison."
I am inches away from going far far away and not letting kevins family see my child when its born."
i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
this is /haunting/ to look at. children can die at anyone’s hand. even the “heros”
Wow this is probably one of the most powerful picture ive seen on here.